Thursday, May 27, 2010

Casting Calls...

Why hello my good-looking clients, friends, family, fellow photogs, and passerby people. Boy do I have some exciting news for you. Momentology Photography is having a Casting Call! There are a few photo sessions/ideas that I am looking to add to my portfolio, and well if you fit any of the listed criteria, I would love for you to apply for one of them! Come be pretty for me!!!!!

Current Casting Calls:

• Recent or current bride with a wedding dress
• Two 6-9 month old babies (can be twins, friends, cousins, etc)
• Newborn twins/triplets
• Couple interested in a nature/engagement type shoot
• Sisters...up to 4 of them...any ages under 10
• A darling 2 year old girl with lots of personality

If you fit one of these descriptions, go ahead and e-mail me! Send me a little information about the potential model and a recent snapshot. Models who fit the casting call will receive a full session at no charge and two 8x10 prints of their favorite images! They will also have the option to purchase a disk of 10 individually retouched, high resolution images from the shoot for $100. Also, if you know someone who fits the bill let me know! Thanks!